A workshop to help women learn to be as kind to themselves as they are to those they care about using strengths, skills and passions which might have got lost somewhere along the way.
More and more women in their 40s to 60s are finding themselves part of the sandwich generation, working and caring for everyone from children to grandchildren and elderly parents with very little time or energy to think about their own needs, let alone do anything about meeting them.
The Time Out for You workshop is for those women, and others with equally busy lives to pause, reflect and think about what they need and want for themselves. The workshop creates a calm and purposeful space and time for up to 12 women to work with experienced facilitators Sue and Aileen in taking a step back from all the demands of day-to-day life and:
- Think about what’s working well and not so well in your life at the moment
- Think about the things that made your heart sing and check whether they are still part of your life
- Imagine what you would like your life to be like in a year or two years’ time
- Discuss what gets in the way
- Decide what you can do to change things for the better
The workshop runs for 4 hours and finishes with a light buffet lunch and chance to relax and chat with others in the lovely setting of Dronfield Hall Barn.
The workshop costs £99.00 (inc VAT) per person and includes lunch and all resources. Contact Sue Sanford by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 07787 124719 for more information and to book.