You may be aware that 2018 is the year that Dronfield Hall Barn needs to be completely self-sustaining, so your support is needed more than ever! Members will now be called Friends, to reflect the vital support they offer our project.
Benefits of Being a Friend
- Support the sustainability of this project
- A new-style card to allow you to access various discounts.
- Discount on our programme of events by up to 50%.
- 10% discount on refreshments in the coffee shop
- Membership of all our partner societies (The Old Dronfield Society, Dronfield Wildlife and Natural History Group, Arts@S18, Dronfield Botanical Illustration Group, Walks at the Barn including Dronfield Rotary Walk)
Opportunities to volunteer in a variety of roles as part of our friendly team.
Your contribution can make a big difference to our small charity.
How to become a friend or renew your membership
- Click on the link below.
- In our coffee shop by cash, credit or debit card.
- At any of our events.
Please note all memberships expire on 31st December and we only offer individual subscriptions.
The Old Dronfield Society
The Dronfield Wildlife and Natural History Group
The Friends of Dronfield Hall Barn
Dronfield Botanical Illustration Group
HOLD YOUR EVENT HERE
Do you have a meeting to organise?
A special occasion to celebrate?
Why not hold your event at The Barn?
HOLD YOUR WEDDING HERE
We are proud to be able to offer a limited number of weddings each year in our intimate and exceptional venue.