- Do you feel like you have lost sight of yourself?
- Do you want to feel better about yourself again?
- Are you frustrated with yourself and other people?
Dronfield Hall Barn is hosting a two hour self-confidence workshop for mums on Saturday 14th April.
The workshop is being led by Martin Bennett from MJB Coaching and Gina Mayolin from Feel Good Therapy. Martin is a Level 7 qualified coach who works individually and within businesses, and specialises particularly in Career Coaching. He also has almost 20 years HR Management experience in both private and public sector organisations. His company will be sponsoring the Dronfield Arts Festival in May 2018. Gina is a coach and hypnotherapist, who loves to make a difference in people’s lives and see them achieve their potential. She has 20 years’ experience in learning and development.
This workshop will provide you with guidance, tips and techniques to:
- maintain a positive mindset, and
- increase your confidence levels and wellbeing
- improve relationships and your self-worth
More information about both Martin and Gina on their websites. They look forward to seeing you on Saturday 14th April at 10 am. The workshop costs £10 and to register an interest, please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.