Check this page for details of opening hours and facilities:
We are now open Monday to Saturday from 9am until 4pm and Sunday from 10am until 4pm. You can purchase our books and membership to the barn. To find out more talk to our Volunteer Support team who will be delighted to help you.
To book a table in the coffee shop call 01246 418122.
- Bridal Open Weekend 21st February 2017
- Time Out For You Workshop – March 11th 21st February 2017
- Fundraiser Gifts Defibrillator to The Barn 16th February 2017
- Lady Alice’s Wardrobe: Medieval and Tudor Costume at Dronfield Hall Barn: Opens January 21st 16th February 2017
- Second Heritage Trail Published 16th February 2017
Refreshments and Catering available at the Barn
Enjoy the cosy atmosphere in the barn over a coffee with a friend, or sit outside amongst our beautiful gardens in the summer. Our friendly staff at Dine at the Barn serve delicious refreshments at reasonable prices from 9am-5pm on Monday-Saturday, and 10am-5pm on Sundays. Why not call into the cafe today to try our soup of the day, scones, or whatever else takes your fancy? The team also caters for functions including buffet sit down dinners and hog roasts. There are occasional weekend closures for private functions - this will be publicised on the website. To book a table call 01246 418122