Check this page for details of opening hours and facilities:
We are now open Monday to Saturday from 9am until 4pm and Sunday from 10am until 4pm. You can purchase our books and membership to the barn. To find out more talk to our Volunteer Support team who will be delighted to help you.
To book a table in the coffee shop call 01246 418122.
- Easter Egg Trail at Dronfield Hall Barn 21st March 2017
- Hanging Boots Arts Workshops 16th March 2017
- Take a Walk Down High Street – Now Open 9th March 2017
- 2017 Dronfield Heritage Trust Photography Competition 2nd March 2017
- Panta Rei Danseteater – March 12th 28th February 2017
Refreshments and Catering available at the Barn
Enjoy the cosy atmosphere in the barn over a coffee with a friend, or sit outside amongst our beautiful gardens in the summer. Our friendly staff at Dine at the Barn serve delicious refreshments at reasonable prices from 9am-5pm on Monday-Saturday, and 10am-5pm on Sundays. Why not call into the cafe today to try our soup of the day, scones, or whatever else takes your fancy? The team also caters for functions including buffet sit down dinners and hog roasts. There are occasional weekend closures for private functions - this will be publicised on the website. To book a table call 01246 418122